EEEKILILIBAHKLIAH-OOOO?

A funny feeling .

Yesterday had NAPFA,
Got:
Sit-ups + 27 or 28 B
Pull-ups + 17 A
Sit&reach + 43cm A
Standin'broadjump + 159 A/B
Shuttlerun + 12.2 s C

I know lah, very lousy . Anyways,
could've gotten gold if it weren't for my 2.4km -___-
Got dunno 16.28 -if got this, then gold- or
17.03 -unlucky- or what .

Today had lit test .
Got back previous lit paper .
14/15!! AHHH!! xD
!!!SO KEWL!!!


Later had cca .
A VERY "FRUITFUL" cca lesson .....
three quarter of the lesson > 2.30-6.30
was busy copying the book on the new piece of paper,
must copy nicenice . I MEAN IT .
'Cos need to pass to the SYF judges de .
His mood swinged really AaaAAAAaaaAAAA LOTTT ++++

sighs . now thinking of what
sec 3 combination I should take ..
I'm taking pure geog, but ..
should I take triple science? chem/phy? or chem/bio??
I'm taking pure sciences .. still don't know which one to choose ..

Comments