I ROCK MAN!!

Today everyone seemed so tired ..
Or rather, everyone, everyday ..
or is it just me? Oh well!

I slept for 5 minutes in class and
the teacher didn't say anything .
You know, within tha 5 minutes,
I felt that as I was so tired,
my mouth was open!
Falling slowly, into my dreams ..
THEN SUDDENLY EVERYONE GOT UP AND SAID,
"THANK YOU GDBYE AND GOD BLESS YOU, MS TAN"

I got the shock of my life .

x.x

Later had conversational malay ..
out of 37 people? I think?
only .. about 9 people paid attention .
WOW! BIG number .

Then had NYAA .
GOSH!!! PRACTICAL TEST!!
Ariessa, me and Li Keng scored highest :D
out of 30, Ariessa and I scored 28, YAY~~
Li Keng scored TWENTY-NINE!! *APPLAUSE*
So cool, we three shot 3 bullseye out of 3 shots xD
Apparently when I was taking out the arrow ............
I pull and pull, cannot come out .
It was the third one that I could not pull out .
So when the teacher wasn't watching, I practically
used my two hands o pull without holding the board,
the board nearly fell on me =="
THANKS!

Finally she saw me then she imitated my groaning sound .
Stupid lah, cannot take out =="
Then she was like saying, "Aiyo, ni men dou mei chi fan ah??"

;x

Now Duane all alone ..
talking to himself .. ++ WOW ++

..

Aww, he left the conversation .
I must've missed out a lot while posting here ><"

OHH KAYYY .. nothing else to say (:

Comments