So pissed .

Today, during self-revision period, everyone had to stay in class . Well, we are supposed to stay in class . Just that, most of the time, 3/4 of my class will be wandering somewhere else, like treat self-revision period as free period or recess de . So, we stayed back in the classroom to discuss our class item to perform on Saturday night ( apprec. night ) . I didn't like the idea of the whole story line, as in, I don't quite agree with the people doing what-so-ever job they are doing .

Anyways, it's also not my problem . It can't be because of one person (me) to change everyone's jobs to the skit . Oh yeah, btw, we are performing a skit . Actually, we wanted to put dance in it too, but many people rejected and said there was no time to come up with the dance moves and everything . So, they just include a small part of the dance in the skit . Actually, I was one of the dancers, but because we have never rehearsed before, not even once, so never mind loh .

But now, it seems like from a dancer's job, to an audience job -.- To be honest, I do not like Nadia . wait . I said that before, did I? Anyways, yeah, I say it again cause I really do not like her . Anyways, Nadia wrote AND edited the script . Like, wth? Nobody did it with her, like what the *toot* did that mean? To me, it meant that she does not trust the others to have enough discipline to write the story with her and EDIT it too . What the H--- is she u know . UGHH . She totally doesn't believe we can do it . Well, duhh, most of the class can't . -Even I can't . only if I high lah, can't concentrate mahh .. =x So nvm loh .

Since now u know I'm a really, hate-to-co-operate-with-other-people type of person . I never like to work as a team . But if u tell me to work with a team of 2-3 members (including me), I'm okay with it, just not such a big group . I know my parents told me when I grow up next time, I must learn to work with other people in life, in reality . But anyways, I had to work with them no matter whatever shit . I mean, being an audience is no big deal what .. No need to memorise steps like dance and dun even need a damn script . Just clap when needed to . OH yes, and I was saying why I didn't like Nadia ..? mm-hm, I said I didn't like her because she also made herself the main character . Now tell me, if there is someone like my other classmate who wants to be the main character, Nadia doesn't stand for a chance! 'Cos for drama, she is, after all, the best .

No one can beat her score for drama . I have no idea . Okay, maybe Charmaine .. Lingyi .. and maybe some other people . But u see, there are many other people who can be as dramatic, but what? No, they did not get the betetr jobs -only Charmaine did . And I think Lingyi was one of the judges . But what about the rest? Ugh . I can't stand this class . And now, neither can I stand Nadia and her bimbo friends, not saying about Jelene, I mean, she's not bimbo . -at least not really .

When the bell rang, it was time for English class . I walked out the back door, and if I did not remember wrongly, I was the first person to walk out of the classroom . Just before I opened the door, Yong Wei, there, at the back row, I told her, "U know what? How I wish I could out of this freakin' class and not go to the camp . " Freak .

So what? I just said it . That pile of words just held it in me, so I just said it out . I don't care whoever I said to, I just wanted it out of me . I can't stand it ..!! I already have many problems, why must I care such a minor problem? Can't u see? It is me, I am the problem, am I?
I'm just too stubborn to let anyone work with me . I just hate it so much, that I don't bother about it .

So do I sound like I care? Many people in the class have bo-chap attitudes, maybe I'm just gonna be one of them . but the unique one, 'cos I have a reason . It's hard for me to work with others and it seems so much it's always me causing all the difficulties . I am the one who keeps putting the boulder in front of them whenever they want to run . But now, I'm out of the way . I'll just do whatever shit they tell me to do now, 'cos this is compulsory and if I don't do it, I'll make people angry again . Very angry . I'd rather not see that expression on my classmates's faces . It makes me feel so xin kui, I'd rather not take the "risk" to lose MORE of my chances to make more friends . As the situation is bad enough already . I seriously rather NOT .

Anyways, I got back my results for my english, math and literature . Here are my results x]] ;

English - 58 point something ... improved by 8 marks comparing T1 marks .
Math - 81.94444444..... yeah, and so on . Improved by about 20 marks .
Lit - 63.4 .. improved 10 marks (without counting the value after the decimal) .

YAY!! I IMPROVED ALL THE SUBJECT THAT I RECEIVED . Marks lah . But then horhs, here's the bad news .

My history, IS A GONER MAN!! I failed AGAIN . And I have a feeling I've just passed my geography, which means I went down by, about 10 marks? And my chinese, I HOPE I PASS!!! -I'm so freakin' scared can .. I don't wanna fail 2 or more subjects .. I can die!! I will receive complains from my mum and my mum would be more stricter with me!! what's this? not friends coming to our house, no going out, no phone . Some shit?!?!?!

Sighs .

~~~~~~~~~

Comments