HEYY .
Guess what? Tml I have stupid NAPFA test -.-
You know, MY THIGHS ARE STILL ACHING AFTER YTD'S PE LESSON!!!

Anyways, my class is a total mess, the sec 1 iDiscover camp is this week, actually, on Friday . The class item is a mess, Nadia was like so angry with us. And she shouted, close-like Mrs Teo who shouted at my class. Anyways, let me give u a rough introduction of my actors ;]]

Mrs Teo;
A strict, but nice teacher . She's a great PE teacher, dunnid to run much x]] Anyways, because my my class, the WORST generation in PL now, Mrs Teo burst into flames - literally.

Nadia;
A mature young lady. Though sometimes her behaviour make me so.. ughh.. I just ignore it. She knows what to do, at the right time. A very disciplined girl. -Must be because her father is a choir instructor.

After Nadia "scolded" us, my class got a bit.. guilty? I guess.. But anyways, they went back to become the idiot attitude again . There is a group of people in my class who influenced others;

+ Zoey, Sonia, Regina, Ying Rong, Megan, Edith & Serene(influenced, but actually guai/quite guai de), Charmaine

There .
Tomorrow I'm getting back my Geography, Mathematics and Literature paper.. AHHHHHH!!

Sighs.. What to do leiis ?
My class is in the big mess, tomorrow they said that they wanted to rehearse the item that we're preforming during apprec. night.. I hope we won't end up fooling ourselves .

If I know that we're dying soon, I would say, "I'm sorry, our class is just not co-operative enough . It sucks to the core, because the strong influences of the shitting attitude many people in our class give, the bo-chap attitude. "

I know walking out on them like that is bad enough, but hey, if they don't wanna do this, why should I do it? I'll never embarrass myself out there if it's a competition . I will never, ever waste my bloody saliva for that dumbass show wasting my freakin' time . See la, this Sherr go influence bad words to me . I must try not to use it anymore, ZIP!

~~~~~~~~~

Comments