Daydream

"What's so fun and nice about reading books?" I kept asking myself .

Two reasons why:

`` reading books will help me gain more knowledge (which I want to have)
`` reading books will take away most of my time - so that when im bored, I'll just read a book to occupy my time .

Besides, reading books is NOT wasting my time away ;]]

And why did I suddenly came up with this book thing ..?

Well, since my mum's going to vietnam on a mission trip tomorrow, I might be free, just a little while, since my mum won't be here to nag at me so much ... But still, if no one's gonna do it, I have to . 'Cos no one, and I mean no one, will ever have initiative to do it . That is, if my dad is busy . But seriously! Sometimes he's lazy too okay``

See, I've got this problem of sleeping .. How weird is that? VERY . I guess im too obssessed with the book "ALL-AMERICAN GIRL" . You know, this story is WAY funny and very.. like an everyday-me kind .. somehow, I just thought of buying it, who knew it was almost like me! Just that ridiculous stuff that can never happen like that in the real world, NEVER happened . Well, that's like the only difference, other than that, it's like the same . Haha . Just that Lucy, aka the person's elder sister, is the opposite of my sister . But they share one thing in common . When im using the phone, my sister sometimes pick up the other phone and says in the phone while im talking with my friend, that she needs to use the phone . But ... that realy seldom happens anymore . Haha, oh yeah, and another difference, I'm not redheaded . So, yeah . Btw, if u do have the time, go buy the book~! IT'S DARN NICE . Well, I guess that type of books might not really interest guys though ... but, u go and see ;]]

Oh yes, carrying on .. I keep waking up from my sleep.. like 6am+ ... then 8am+ or 3am+ then 7am+ then 9.10am.. around there .. And this time, my dreams are just, so incomplete and SHORT . U know how much I love to sleep right? Why do I keep waking up so many times?! It's kinda freaky when it happened the third time .. u know, third time's th' charm .. so.. I mean, not that I believe in superstition or anything, but sometimes it's just true . Sighh ...

Come to think of it, maybe my body wants me to keep waking up to keep spending time with my mum, really I would miss her even if she confiscated my phone, even if she scolded me so many times before ... I just know that deep inside her, she's not all that bad...

~~~~~~~~~

Have anyone did the DISC profiling? x]]

I did!! I realised that ima high C! And a half S . Hahs . It was so qiao that Sherlyn N Isabel also were high Cs!! So qiao ba? x]]

What's urs?
http://www.discprofile.com/whatisdisc.htm

Or maybe go find out more on http://www.google.com.sg/

;]]

Comments