Back to work

Back to work.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

I had a pretty depressing day two days ago... It's been a long time, but I'm glad today's topic addressed the very core issue! Accountability.

Maybe all I had been thirsting for was accountability to be established in this little cottage..

Anyways, although school has ended for me, I'm considering about what I'd wanna do after poly... I've actually done some research and felt that Belmont University might be right for me.. Then again, I don't really know about the procedures and stuff.. Also... what will I do if I really get accepted there? :( I can't bear to leave everything behind... I need to work maybe. I need to do something. something. maybe I'll be tribute too. haha... sigh.

I've still got some leftover work to do, so shall get to that soon!

I must say... listening to more of my course mates' originals has got me feeling more motivated, yet discouraged at the same time... But I'll keep writing and improving.. HMPH. :)

Comments