Accomplishment & … Sick again.

Accomplishment & … Sick Again.

On 9 January 2014, 12-12.30pm and 4-4.30pm was my greatest accomplishment by far in terms of my music career. SP OPEN HOUSE AT DMIT SCHOOL! OH YEAAHH! *SHAMELESS PUBILICITY OF DMAT: DIPLOMA IN MUSIC AND AUDIO TECHNOLOGY HERE* Yes, I would love to do that for a career. However, I know I can't because I have a weak throat and yes, today, this morning, I woke up with an extremely bad sore throat and headache, neckache, other random areas of my body just randomly aching… Ben said that it's a sign I'm sick. Yeaaah people. I had the time of my life and got sick after that. Almost sounds like the version of people clubbing and drinking and the next day, hungover.

Anyway, I did enjoy my time singing. I didn't care if people said the mix wasn't good. They said something which made my face lit up! I improved! I improved so much I was so so happy. So happy that God gave me so many opportunities like especially this module, PROW, to unleash whatever I have inside and... let it go~ let it go~ lol. right. Back to the post. And the right environment, so many people around me, growing in their own way, maturing, and encouraging me. I'd finally been able to talk to people whom I'd never dreamed of being friendly friends with. A great experience indeed. In case any future junior is reading this, do join DMAT or come join SP at least! yay~~ at DMIT school. lol. I had no idea why I just said that.

I was glad that the band was much tighter than before, we added in a little stuff here and there, but it was good! At least from where I stood :) :) Thanks guys!

After the great accomplishment, I invited my friends over yesterday (friday) for a movie called, "The Flu"! Do watch it! It is a korean drama, with english subtitles. A movie about an epidemic. THE BIRD FLU VIRUS GUYS. **warning: there are scenes where people cough out a lot of blood. not advised for people who can't stand this level of gory-ness.**

I thoroughly enjoyed my last few moments of great joy and happiness… Then came my sickness the next day -.- Oh well. I enjoyed my mini celebration after the performance anyways. I'm satisfied.

Comments