Strange feeling

Strange feeling

I too, share the same sentiments as what Luke had shared in his testimony on FB, YE group page.

I feel that there's a season of change coming, and I know that with all that's happening, it's quite obvious that it will happen, but when? I do not know. I do not boast about this because I really an unsure, but I guess I'm a bit prophetic. I usually call it "psychic" but, yeah, in this context, it's "prophetic". Just that, it's a bit. not a lot, but a bit, and I can sense things at times. Of course, when God allows it. Therefore, when I say that I feel the season of change coming too, furthermore, with what luke, pastor andrew, ben, and some others feel the same way, I guess... YES, PEOPLE, IT'S COMING.

These past few days - in fact, this week - has been a struggle for me as I tried to find out what's wrong with my spiritual life that's causing some tsunami effect on the aspects of life. It's been hard and I've been extremely negative. I got really upset as to why God has never been talking to me, why He hasn't been showing me that I'm growing or not.. I don't SEE. And that infuriated me.

Hurt people hurt others.

I learnt that recently. Unfortunately, being blinded by anger & frustration, I ended up hurting the one I love so much. I very much wanted to withdraw into a cave and not leave until I was done thinking through things, but I hadn't realised that meant ignoring people. And opposite of love is ignorance, right?

Sigh. Well, I still feel sad that it took place, and I'm not saying that I'm over this. I still do feel that bit of negativity lingering inside of me. I'm even getting a headache now as I'm battling with the devil that convinces me to do things that cause harm.

It wasn't long before I had to talk to one of my friends regarding a friendship/relationship issue, in helping that friend, I felt ... different. You could say, enlightened. Like, somehow, whatever that I was saying to my friend, was kinda intended for myself as well. And I felt ministered by the Holy Spirit. Strange? I guess so. God means it when He says that if we seek Him with all our hearts, we will find Him because He is so ever more willing to reveal Himself to us. The only thing that's blocking us from Him is sin; anything that is apart from God. Could be the distractions in life, material things, anything, even our own selves. Once that is removed, I would think, we can definitely see Him. I mean, feel His presence.

Well, I since I have time at the moment, I shall do some object writing.

Topic today: Money.  As I fished out my wallet from the bottomless pit of my handbag, I'd realised all that I was left was a five-dollar note. It was my last moments with this piece of copper-smelling, so wanted by the world item. How could such an item which carried a blood scent be of such great value to the world? Perhaps people are secretly vampires. Some awaken, some lying dormant.
Since when had the world so gravely depended on such an awful, disgusting material that only caused arguments, quarrels, divorces, people getting fired, wars, increased expectations which would only lead to more disappointments? How could we, as human beings with brains be controlled by an inanimate item such as this? This I know not of yet, but I detest it. To the ends of the earth, I wished it never existed. I wished it never did so that greedy and selfishly crazy people who'd do anything to get their hands on money wouldn't exist. No such thing as expectations, no such thing as poverty or being too wealthy. There'd be world peace & harmony.

Okay. I wrote this with a tired mind, so if you don't agree, scram off. No seriously, just ignore it, alright? ._." I'm doing this for the sake of academics.

Comments