BUSYBUSYBUSY.

BUSYBUSYBUSY.

10
things I thank God for.

1) I ate a feast (BBQ) today! :>
2) Enjoyed the company of Ben & friends :D
3) Got to taste the extremely extremely good bolo buns near my house. Shared them with some of my friends too! :D
4) Having people around who appreciate me, my works, what I do.
5) It all comes down to spending time with God, so... solitude. Thank God for solitude, silent moments where I just dwell in His presence.
6) Realising that everything is meaningless (refer to book of Ecclesiastes).
7) My couple friends! I mean, they're really fun to hang out with, like double dates, etc.
8) It's the holidays, I can relax, yet not entirely, cos I'll be learning while working on my assignments.. which is a good thing. Relaxedly learning. or vice versa.
9) Letting me retain my memories. I HAVE MEMORIES TO LOOK BACK ON AND SAY, "Hey, I had a GREAT childhood."
10) I'm starting to have studio slots :D To work on my song, that is.

~~~

I'll be reaaaaally busy from now on. This week gotta chiong assignments - one due on friday, 7th June - celebrate Ben&Me's friendship anniversary, go for some random crap that falls on it, therefore having to postpone the celebration date, pack for my holiday trip to Taiwan from 9-15 June... Ah yes, on top of that, prepare some ideas, regarding playing keys for the songs for youth month. great. I have.... 4 days to do all that. Wish me all the best!

No, really. I seriously need it.

Comments