Up late again

Up late again

okay, although I wouldn't say it's that late for me anyway..

so my term's ending soon.. and I've some assignments and tests I need to prepare for.. hmm.. as of now, I have 3 assignments to be handed in by the end of this term; two from SYNC and one from REMT (this one is actually supposed to be half-done, like a demo, by the end of this term, then the rest due the start of the next term).. Also received another assignment, but not due this year, but next year feb, and it's music theory one. That one I think is pretty relaxing, so shall not think about that for now....

Well, as for my tests, I think I'd have to prepare for.. Musicianship, GenEd.. and maybe ACTS too? But I'm not sure cos my teach for that module doesn't really talk much about our tests and stuff, so we're all worried.. ok, maybe a few... ok, just me. from what I know ._.

Feeling the stress bit by bit every single day, but doing my best to rely on God. I really wished I could just drop every single thing I have in my hands and go do my own thing.. like, no house chores, no talking to friends, no this, no that... just one day doing my own thing in my own room or something. I think that's what I need.. Sigh. Such are the effects of stress...

Gotta go soon.. have class tmr at 9.30am in the morning. not looking forward to it again, but.. ah well. for attendance's sake. I must attend. g'night blog. I'm gonna miss you.

Comments