His Glory Appears

His Glory Appears



This tune was really familiar.. then I heard it whilst on my way to school.. It's gives a really beautiful and magical feeling, don't you think? The chord progressions aren't the common ones either.. haha, at least it doesn't sound like it. It's somewhat unsettling, yet, peaceful, calm, tranquil.

So here is the acoustic version - that I listened to, not saying I have the non-acoustic one.

And so, I think I shall post a bit of my thoughts about my theme for this year so far. I think I had a similar one about a couple of weeks or months ago? Yep, can go check that out. But no guarantee I won't repeat what I've said earlier due to my pea brain, so please forgive me :p

And so I moved on to a sub-theme of giving. Why do I call it so? Simply put, honesty was more focused in that area. Honesty, sincerity. Am I honest about my feelings about giving? Even when I don't like it? Or when I do it reluctantly?

I'd just watched Running Man episode 20. Yes, I've been watching and yes, it's very entertaining! :p :p Well, there was this part about the lie detector thingy. Well, I was thinking about it and of course, no one puts that on every day for others to see whether he/she is lying or not.. But most importantly, that "lie detector" should already be "inside" of us.

I think many times due to pride, we tend to sway/swerve to the side to lie. But really, I know this might be a common question to many christians out there.. If there were a day to come, when christians are being persecuted, a man at your door, gun pointing to your head, would you say yes, you are a christian and die there? Or would you deny to the very end?

Not pointing fingers, but honestly, HONESTLY, everybody is naturally afraid of death, no? to some extent.. and everybody doesn't want to die.. not so.. terrifyingly.. and.. morbid? Honestly, after hearing that situation from someone, I was really .. dumbfounded. Searching deep within, what would your answer be? Sure, you'd say you'll say yes now. But whether or not that's true, is when it really happens then you'll find out for sure whether you were honest with yourself.

Sigh. I find it increasingly difficult to find out about myself.. Being honest with myself.. am I really honest? Am I lying to myself? Am I thinking too much? Well, I try not to think so much.. unless I'm reflecting deeply lah. Deep breaths, and all... Besides, no one can say they know fully know themselves. God knows you more than you know yourself! He's our Creator after all.

Shan't go too far off topic... And so.. about giving! yes. Here, I don't just mean giving gifts literally, but sacrificing part of "yourself" for someone else. Not saying you have 100% in your hands and you give 20% to someone (time). nonono, I mean yes, it may be a little of your time, but still, to do it sincerely. I remember the bible saying that we should give cheerfully. I guess that's in a sense that, you know, you don't mind giving your phone, or laptop, bed, food, time to other people. Because it's like giving a part of your heart to someone else. And I ask myself once again, with all these words processing through my mind, am I honest with myself? Am I happy? Relieved?

~

ok, my brain's gonna burst soon hahaha my work's piling up! And... so... here are my grades that I've received so far (should be just for sem 1):

Musicianship - A
Mathematics - A
General Education - A
Synthesis & Composition - A/C (A for composition, C for written...)
Music Theory - A
REMT - unsure.

So far so good... except for that C over there -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- haha ah well.. was totally shocked by the format of the written test so.. ah well. :\ REMT!!! RESULTS STILL UNKNOWN. SCARY ._. hahhaa, MEH. no time for that, gotta chiong all my assignments for sem 2 now! Pfft. gotta convert a classical piece into a somewhat contemporary-style piece..? And I've picked Piano Sonata No. 16 in C Major by Mozart! A famous piece!



So, this is the.. famous... Piano Sonata No. 16 in C Major! :D by Mozart~

Comments