Awake again.

Awake again.

Hmm.

Well, I'll make this post a pretty short and random one.

Today was my third day of work and I'm really glad that through this work, I'm able to work on my tolerance with people.... especially people from my school... ._. Well, it's helped me to look at things positively and to be real patient with people even when they shut you off. I guess I can apply this learning to life, where there will be people who'll shut you off, but to remember what Jesus said, "Forgive them for they know not what they are doing." I may not be in a position to do that, but, I guess I can always tell myself, "Everyone's learning."

I'm pretty tired after today. My boss is pretty nice(: (: So I can probably rest assured about work, pretty much... First day made one appt and the 2nd and 3rd day made 2 appts each. (: (: Though it's a bit draining, but I'd need to rely on God for strength to persevere!(: as well as to apply what I've learnt in my qt about slaves & slaveowners, employees & employers.

Anyways, I've been watching Katekyo Hitman Reborn. A pretty good anime imo! Well, so far not as good as clannad and one piece though :p :p Clannad's probably personal preference, but I'm pretty sure many will agree with me one piece is still reaaaally awesome! :p :p I'm about to finish the anime for KHR, though I was hoping I'd finish it today... ah well! It's alright.(: I'm currently at.. ep 163 I think? The last ep is 203. (: But I heard the manga's still ongoing, so shall continue on with the manga after the anime then!

On to cross-stitching! :D :D Hmm.. I didn't quite like that color combi for this one.. but I guess it's still acceptable? :\ Still working on it! haha barely half done :p I'd need to head out to the store to purchase some thread as well for the girl's - blonde - hair.(: hmm.. talking about thread.. I think I should ask my grandma first.. haha just remembered she was a tailor last time :p :p she'd probably have some thread at her place! :D :D :D

School? I actually have a test right after the break.. musicianship test :s currently practicing my chromatic scale... and the major and minor scales... -_____-" Whenever I could sing natural minors and melodic minors, I can't sing harmonic minors, whenever I could sing harmonic minors, I forget increasing part of melodic minors. ARGHHHH!!!! PRACTICEPRACTICEPRACTICE!!!!! ><"

Good news though, I had inspiration last night and stayed up to do some demos. I've titled the song, "Beautiful love". Yes, it's still in progress (chording and checking of lyrics..). And no, I'm not uploading demos.

Well, that's about it for this post. It's... pretty short I think. yup.

Good day!

Comments