Two things ended today

Two things ended today

Alas! It's time,
the time has come
to say goodbyes
and cry, for some

Sign my autograph book
Would you please?
The memories clicked in the pen,
neatly swivelled on paper for their friends

For times flies,
And our train rides
have arrived
we get on

But one thing to add
before we get on the train
Before we part
filled with hope we'd meet again

A great time I had
spent here in the sheltering walls of PL
Thank you my friends, for your company,
All the best for your Os, & do it well!

:D :D :D

~

Today marks the END of the - nearly - 4 years of my life as a PL lite.

I didn't cry, neither am I surprised about that. Well, we'd still be seeing each other during our O lvl papers which is pretty soon .... :s And besides, there's cambridge dinner after that(: Oh right! yeah, that, cambridge dinner = prom. It's somewhere in orchard and the theme's PL Oscar's. or without that " 's ". Well, we had the baccalaureate service and majority of the sec 4s partook in the holy communiun. I was really touched to see so many queueing up and waiting for their turn. It took almost 40 minutes! Of course, I guess methodist is pretty different in a sense where they pray for us each time we drank the "wine" and ate the wafer. And the "wine" is actually "grape juice". And I think it was due to the shortage of pastors (there were only two), the teachs gave us the wafers and the "wine", aka grape juice. By the way, the grape juice is really nice. I should ask them where they bought it or something :p (hope that didn't come across as an insult.. erm.. :s)

Well, our teachs also really showed us their love and support for us. We could really tell by the efforts they put in into helping us and guiding us along the way in our studies. They'd even made two vids! :o The 2nd vid consisted of slides of messages to the different classes and CCA groups. The 1st vid was really the best. You guys remember the dunno which beer advert where the ladies screamed when they entered a room full of shoes and the next scene was the guys entering a room full of that beer? hahahhahaha epic that one! Well the 1st video was something like that.

First, they show the part about the ladies screaming. We were pretty high then and so everyone screamed along with them! Then the next scene was a group of teachs screaming and jumping around going crazy and pointing to a whiteboard with an A4-sized paper on it saying, "O & N level results." SCREAMSCREAMSCREAM!! then we all just kept laughing and laughing. It was so epic! :p Then they started to show subjects like Math, Science, English, all 100% then with each subject they crazily pointed to, they screamed and jumped around like mad people :x Then when it came to Art at it was 99%, they all made sad faces and everyone was quiet. Then suddenly the teachers started jumping again and cheering and going crazy and everyone bursted out laughing like crazy :p :p

Many were really touched and tears just kept pouring out from their eyes. I remember I was looking at one of my classmates and just looking at her cry and with the music and with all that vid slides.. gwahhhh made me feel like crying too T-T

Well, I think I'm just not feeling much of it now since it's really not the "end", but I think I'll really cry my heart out during prom. bleh, then all the makeup will smudge and I'll look like an emo gal +_+ or even a disfigured clown! AHHHHHH!!! nononononooooooooo :\

haha, but all things come to an end.. ohoh I remember the chinese saying!
"天下无不散之筵席"
If I'm not wrong, it means all good things come to an end. I remember this was used in the example (sentence) given, talking about graduation and all that. heheee yay! I didn't forget chinese despite O levels ending a long long time ago :p

okay, a few months. ANYWAYS..

The other thing that ended today was my Brilliant Legacy show aka Shining Inheritance! The channel U 7pm show. Gahh.. I'm gonna miss my dongyi ): She's really really pretty and nice. At least, that's what her character is in Dong Yi and Shining Inheritance. Upright, integrity, pride in her role, honest, cute, funny, pretty. ahh~ Well the ending for Shining Inheritance was really really beautiful! Hehee I liked her part where the main male character, xiao-huan, brought Enxing (the dongyi girl) to a place where he had his last been to with his dad (before his dad passed on). And she was to fish, and He was to cook. Apparently, it wasn't really nice.. But when she ate it, she said it was delicious, never tasted something so delicious as that meal. He was really happy at first, then when he tried, he said the pumpkin tasted like porridge. And her reply was, "Well, mine's nice." AWWWWW!! you can't not aw to that can you :p :p

Sigh. it ended. I don't know what's gonna be my motivation to study everyday now ): hehe nah just kidding. But I think it will affect me quite a bit though. After all, I did look forward to that show every day :p Oh well. Time for the mini recent updates 3!

Mini recent updates 3:

- 3/4 done with physical geog and 2.8/4 done with human geog.
- almost 1/2 done with ss!!
- conquered A math. haha nah, just kidding. Found so part of kinematics I still don't understand. Trigo as well. Some questions I'm really not familiar with, but found in the A math tys. So gotta ask. a must must must!

Well, I guess that's it. Hmm.. and I'm gonna start revision mainly on eng, math, lit and science next week! After many weeks of concentrating on 2/3 of my humans, A math and a bit of science, and very little on the other subjects, I think I really need to start next week. Good thing I planned it out well.(: oh! and Os start... next next thursday. Science practical first, 8-9.30am. (But have to be quarantined till 1.30pm...... -.-) I'll be praying for all those taking Os this year and do keep me in your prayers too yeah :D :D

Comments