Science Practical

Science Practical

How did it go?
I would say it's quite manageable.. but let's not talk about it.

I think I'm more depressed than ever to receive news about the auditions for music and dance for in 2012 closed. I was depressed for like 3 hours plus until I came home, e-mailed them, checked their website (wow. it's new.) Then realised it's actually 2011. But it's for diploma and degree courses....... which are.. all? Well, I browsed their new website and realise there's a lot of info added to it, of which some were just intimidating. The thought about overseas people auditioning to enter the school gates of NAFA.. *cringe*

There were a lot high qualifications required as well. Not only for overseas applicants, but for the auditions. I was quite frustrated and mad when I found out I needed to prepare two pieces. Earlier they never even stated a single thing about the auditions/tests. Only now when I read it up, I need 2 contrasting works. Sigh, I don't even need to carry on. I don't even know how to talk to my parents about this. Pray is number one of course, career ain't my life, I know.

Sigh. All I know is, I'm just gonna work hard for my O levels. JC life is out for me, so I gotta start picking out more courses in polys that I'm interested in. Definitely got to do with music - since I might give up my plans on going to nafa anyway, sigh, but not confirmed.

Forget it, talking about this won't do any good either.

Today was productive. At least in the 4 hours. Completed an a math paper in an extremely noisy classroom and marked it. Not counting the graph question, I got 70 marks I think. Lost 2 marks to a question. Was having a really bad headache so didn't get to complete the second question.

After we were released I came home, and so, right now.. I think I should go prepare my lunch. I'm starving.

Comments