Clown

Clown

Aw man.. I actually woke up early in the morning today.. Got dressed, headed out and for school.. Got out the lift, walked, my neighbour - uncle low - was surprised and asked if I really had school.. Then I was like.. omg.. yesterday was national day right?? =.= erm.. better call up my classmates to check. SO. I got into the car, called up many friends and finally guofang picked up and said, "no, I don't think so...." OH MY GOSH... Uncle low would still be there if I were to head back right now. so embarrassing ): My mom alighted me somewhere further away from my void deck and I walked to the nearest staircase, walked up to 5th floor and took the lift up. Thanks, I met my other neighbour - who was one of the few whom I actually felt comfortable talking to - and he asked me if I was heading for school.

And I said er... actually, I just found out there's no school today. And laughed pretty much sarcastically over that statement I made. He laughed too. And said, "haha! so you going back home now?" "Uh.. ya. haha haha haha ....."

When I got back home, I quickly changed back into my home clothes and hid under my blankie. so embarrassing ): Not enough, then I had a bad dream again - oh, I had one before I woke up - and the first one was about being late for some ss seminar... I forgot what really happened, but it was terrible. Then when I slept again, had two nightmares. okay, it's two in one. The first was that I returned this library book and my friend asked me, "Are you sure it's this slot?" I nodded. Then I reached to check. And found out that the slot was too deep. So there were many other compartments before that slot (okay, I really dont know how to describe this) And so I magically "pulled" them out and still couldn't find the book. ... I was doomed. But the dream never continued. It changed scenes.

AO. Annabella Ong. The name of my english teach. What a horror this part of the dream was! She was teaching me how to play the er hu properly?!?! She first complimented on the previous gal before she came to me and however I "balanced" the er hu - I don't know why, but er hu doesn't involve balancing at all. It's just playing right? Apparently I was balancing it with a string and - it always collapses with that breaking glass sound.. Then next was guzheng. My favourite instrument. And I got scolded for the sides the hole thingy came out. Is that even possible?? the strings came out with it too! How's that possible when the strings are supposed to be tied to the screw?? err.. and I got scolded real bad):

Sigh. Oh well.. the bad dreams must've been because of the embarrassment earlier.. don't really know the reason for the very first nightmare though.

Anyways, today's been really productive. I've nailed 3 chapters (nearly one topic) of human geog and my 6 daily trigo qns. Hmm.. got stuck on one question though. Still working on that. I'm gonna be taking a break to watching my long awaited dongyi (5th last episode today) and do a chem paper :D

THE END.

Comments