WOAH! It's been SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO x infinity long since I had last posted (:

20 People you can think of:

1 Carisser
2 Melvin
3 WEI TING (x
4 Amabel
5 Si En
6 Cheng Xi
7 Charlton
8 Cheryl (CC)
9 Isabel
10 Sherlyn
11 Tasha
12 Zoey
13 Vienna - TWIINIIEE! (:
14 Jimmy
15 Marcus
16 Shu Ting
17 Jelene
18 Celeste
19 Samantha
20 Trina

How did you meet 14?
never did == Only talked in msn (:

What would you do if you never met 1 ?
I DON'T KNOW!

What if 9 and 20 are fated ?
HAH! Like that will ever happen .

Will 6 & 17 date?
Most likely not? Haha (x

describe 3 .
FUNNEHH!! (x

Is 8 attractive?
Wuuuurrrdd .....??

Describe 7 .
My kor ;]]

Do you know any of 12's family members?
Eii..... Mother? Actually, Mother only see leh O.x

What if 18 confesses he or she likes you?
EH?! How can my junior do that to me?!!!! x]

What language does 15 speak?
English .... Or SINGlish ..?

Who's going out with 9?
How should I know ><"

How old is 16 ?
13

When did you last speak to 13 ?
TODAY :D

Would you ever date 4?
OH C'MON! Date my friend?? Are you kiddin' me ...

Will you ever date 1?
im not a les!!

Is 19 single?
No idea :x

What is 10's last name?
YOW! OW!! ;x

School of 3 ?
PLMGSS (:

Where does 6 live ?
Not the slightest idea . =="

What do you think of 5?
Funny and smart :D

Comments