Btw, wanna see my Dad's and me's birthday cake?

...

Okay, fine, it's not exactly mine..
HEYY!! That's super UNGLAM!!
Yay! Let's blow the cake together~~

I know some of you probably are wondering why I posted this now and not on 5 September, my birthday.. Please loh . People run errands, so do I!!! xD

Well, anyways, this week and next week are my exam periods.. but next week, on Tuesday would be my last paper . HURRAY!! I can't waiiiiittt!!! On wednesday, there's no school, on Thursday, it's MARKIN' DAY!!! WOOHOO!! I get to enjoy..... staring into space ==

OH DARNIT . I STILL DON'T HAVE PLANS FOR THOSE TWO DAYS -.-

Haiis . never mind! I shall come up with something... I hope ==

Sighs . I dread today's paper . Today was compo. writing day . And I always write more than the number of words that I'm suppoesed to write . I'm afraid if I keep this up, my O lvls would be destroyed x.x

Today, the composition for english, I chose option two . About the betraying the friend thingy .... I dunno, I had experience in primary school, so I just simply wrote about that . I write and write and write.... write for SOOO long . leaving SPECIFICALLY 17 min and approx. 19 secs left to check my work . I was supposed to write withint the range of 200-350 words . I wrote 700+++ words . I'm so dead . SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOOSOSO very dead . My spelling is correct ... and grammar was correct ... now this is all that's left >> Storyline . I hope with my experience, I had written that compo. to the fullest of my ability T.T

Well, I hope tomorrow's geography paper is not that hard . HOPEFULLY!!! T.T And I pray so hard that I would PASS my summary!!! I've been failing summary these two or three terms? WAGUAGUAGUAGUA!!! T.T Only know how to pull down my marks can ...

Sighs .

AND I WISH EVERYONE GOOD LUCK FOR THEIR REMAINING EXAMS (:

Comments