Life Update II

Life Update II

If there was any major obstacle to overcome, I'd say it'd be my childhood. Who knew I'd be spending my 20s trying to recover from it?

Recently, I felt God telling me about the importance of His Word and the church. I've never felt so far away from my faith before until I heard my youth leader and pastor's sharing recently which struck a chord in me. The devil uses what is seemingly right to destroy my relationship with God. I should've known when I felt weak to even sing worship songs to God in church last year (I kept feeling overwhelmed).

The daily battles don't get easier when layers of my childhood slowly peel off like an onion. Losing Orlie is something I can't even begin to imagine happening, yet I know death is inevitable for every living creature.


Life is complicated.



I am tired.




I am dumb.





but I can't give up
because there're people who love and support me,
there're people who believe I can get better,
it feels like a steep hill I'm climbing,
but I hope I get there
some day.


Comments