I miss you

I miss you,

My dear blog.



久しぶりですね? :)

So... I had time on my hands in the morning today and decided to take on the mbti test again. Now, before any of you start judging me and go all, "this is just way too overrated" or "this is bullshit", to ME, it's a source of a somewhat assurance to my identity. Already knowing that it IS overrated, it plants that bit of assurance of my identity in me. So please, don't start an argument. There's no need for one.

I noticed how I've been changing for the past few months and it's strange to say that in the past 3 years - I've been taking the mbti test to monitor myself (for fun, for other purposes, etc) - where I'm the usual INFJ, I'm now an INFP/INTP.

Well, it IS a gage. But it proved something. I am being influenced right now.
For one, I'm starting to love pop rock/rock type of songs. I love a wider range of genres as of now - except metal... I still can't appreciate that because my head would just throw itself into a bottomless pit if I listen to any metal song for more than 3 minutes.

Here's one of the songs I just can't get out my head!


I also love Avril Lavigne's 'Let Me Go'. It made me think about the times I used to love spending hours at the piano, coming up with all sorts of tunes and be extremely delighted at when I composed a few bars.


Why have I not heard of this song till now??

It's simply beautiful.

Anyways, lately, I've been trying to change my fashion style as well. Okay, not trying, but, I really am. I can't change my ENTIRE wardrobe all at once, but little by little... to something more.... me.

Not someone else.

Ah, but enough about that.

I've also been writing a lot of lyrics lately. I'd need some help for melodies to 'em! Any friendly people out there willing to co-write?

I'm also hoping to explore writing raps because I realise I can't write raps for nuts (grew up and therefore, more inclined to the poetic writing style). Still learning to write pop songs, trying to make it less indie, but not cheesy. Less Singaporean. I hope. It's sad I don't like our "culture". I really don't like it. Why? That's because every time I picture Singapore, I picture it sitting on a fence. I hate people who sit on fences. Get your butt off and be more opinionated. Of course, I do know they do all these things to maintain peace and harmony. Well.. that'd be at the expanse of my sense of belonging to my own country then. Worth the exchange? To them it is. To the world it is.

Alrighty! Time for lunch. Till the next post! ;)

Comments