It has been a long time

It has been long time...

… since I'd last blogged.

I'm so excited to end my semester! That would mean I'd been in poly for 2 years! Well, after two months of course. There's so much I want to do during the holidays; cooking, perhaps baking with my friends, visit cafés all around singapore with the girls… Man. It's good to be free for awhile. I'm too young to be strangled by society. I've got to live my two months to the fullest!

Looking back, I realized I've accomplished, achieved and grown so, so much and still, there's so much more challenges I'll be facing in future. I hope I'll face it with great confidence and humility. May God be with me always T.T During these two months, I guess it's a good time for me to start being a mom again to my new cell. I haven't had time to really pay full attention to them… Now that I'm having my holidays, maybe it's a good time to start bonding with them :) :)

I'm supposed to be doing my work now actually, but here I am.. trying to relax hahaha~ I'm glad I'm progressing at a comfortable pace! I only hope this is enough… Well, I'm trying my best!

Valentine's day passed and I must say, I did enjoy my evening :) Thanks Ben! Well, that being said, I couldn't shake off the feeling that people show undivided attention for their significant other only on that day.. girlfriend/boyfriend or not, Valentine's day shouldn't be the only day you show great love to your close one(s). Friends included. Same goes for christmas I guess… Or any special occasion that involves blessing someone else. I find that.. at least for me, when I become to caught up with these "festivities", it becomes less meaningful.. Wouldn't it be better if every day was like lying on the beach under the sun, swimming in the sea, taking a refreshing bath, giving a massage for someone, enjoying a simple home-cooked meal…? I mean, every day. Things that you do with someone or for someone every day.. That is bliss. I prefer that to these fixed dates of celebration which often gives people a misconception that that's the only day you have to be obvious in your outward actions of love for your precious ones. I mean, if they are precious to you, shouldn't you do something for them consistently, or at least, not just on Valentine's day?

Strangely, although I did enjoy Valentine's day, I felt much better the days after that. Sigh. Such are the thoughts that ruin my free time with Ben on Valentine's day T.T

Oh well. :(

I guess I should be going off now! :\ Got to go finish up my work :D :D

Comments