Sweet 16

Sweet 16

Really wanna thank you guys (Ben, Regina, Zoey, Amabel, Jelene & all my other friends) for remembering my birthday and really surprising me with all the gifts :D :D It's the first time I've received such a humongous bear to hug (hehe thanks dear :D), first time I've tasted Ben's mom's delicious butter cake, first time that my two dear friends (Zoey & Regina) surprised me with gifts and my favourite strawberry shortcake right at my doorstep and first time that my two other dear friends (Amabel & Jelene) organised a baking session and surprised me with a pair of sneakers! yay! I can throw away my old one already :p

I'm really so thankful to have you guys and not forgeting the others who did remember my birthday and wished me. I feel so fortunate and blessed.. To see you guys doing all these, I just see God's love flowing through you guys as it's part of a way of God giving me my special present on my Sweet 16th birthday. I really appreciate these gifts and I'll treasure them dearly! :D :D

Well, I'm not really good and expressing my emotions in words, so I guess all I can say is..

A VERY BIG THANK YOU!! :D :D

~

Well, today's tuesday.. so that means I dont have to just talk about yesterday right :\

What happened in the day and night yesterday and today are like worlds apart. I don't mean to burst anybody's bubble - though mine's been "burst-ed" twice.. - but I really need to get this off my chest. I'll keep the details confidential.

Yes, I have absolutely no idea what it's like to be a firstborn because I'm not one. I'm upset because of that because I can't relate to her, I can't fully relate to her and it's making me so upset because I can't do anything to help her. With her skeptical being built up since who knows when - she says it was 5 years ago, but it might've been longer - and her doubt in her parents to do better in understanding what she does, etc, it's making everything so difficult. Everything's all up to a higher level. But I've not been there, neither have I thought of being up there, so I do not know what words to use to say to her. The fact that I'm young = I'm inexperienced, and younGER, already shows that I can't be the one resolving this. Surely God has planned for someone else to intervene this.. but then again, I can't think of anyone else.

I truly love her for who she is and I really want to help her. I've said all that I felt I needed to say, and so I left the rest to God. She's not that different.. not the typical kind I actually stereotyped them to be. She's different because I know she still loves God, but she's blinded. I can't do anything.. That's right, I cannot do anything. Or rather, I can't say or physically do anything to change the situation. But at least I can pray. And prayer is powerful. Don't think when I used the word "at least" I'm de-ranking its power. In fact, prayer just might be the key solution to resolving this! but then again, I know that God is a loving God and He knows what's going on. Only He knows what's going on in her mind and therefore only He knows the solution. I just hope that He can assign me to do something to help Him carry out His plan..

Oh well. my arms are getting numb so I guess I'll leave it like that. cya peeps!(:

Comments