The day was incredibly.. so not cool -.-"


Today when I had to go to Suntec City for a rehearsal in th morning, 8.45-12.30pm, I tell you, it was a disaster. Like, good thing never lose face in front of other schools that were performing too. If not we ah.. Lau kui until dunno how embarrassed le


Later I came back in class and went for my recess ( since I didn't have mine in th morning == ) Then I started to prepare for my chinese test. Oh yes! I didn't tell you about th tests that I missed today. First, was math, I guess I'm taking it tomorrow.. okay, not guess, yes, I will be taking it tomorrow. Later, I missed my chinese test. Heard from many that it was kinda easy. But I should take advantage of what they said. They may be smarter than me for chinese you know!! I Guess now you know how bad my chinese is ==

Oh well, all I know is that I can't just sit and stare at chinese textbooks everyday! I think I would die of boredom! I must keep practising... Talking chinese... Oh jeez!

And another one. Oh no, I did not miss this one. THIS WAS THE PERFECT TEST THAT I WOULD MAKE THE ULTIMATE >> LEMON AND ALMOND CAKE~~~

You know, yesterday I tried to make it. I decided to divide all th ingredients by 4. Then I started. It was a disaster ==

But today, when I made the cake, IT WAS SO DELICIOUS, THAT MY CLASSMATE, KELLEY KEPT NODDING WHEN I ASKED HER IF IT REALLY WAS NICE xD I was so delighted. This means that I can continue baking~~ Besides, this "Lemon and Almond cake" is fun to bake! And, healthy, of course!

Sighs, Now I really wonder how much marks Mrs Wong gave me... ._.

ANYways, I borrowed my friend's camera to take a photo, I show it to you when she sends me th picture to me later.. at 6.15pm :D LOL! Okay okay, not that exact. But anyways, I'M SO DAMN HAPPY THAT MY CAKE WAS SUCCESFUL!!!!!!!!!!! :D

p.s. I will post the picture on th blog later :D

Comments